Posted July 8, 2021 ‐ 1 min read
More folding improvements
More improvements for markdown folding!
- Added shortcuts for folding specific heading levels for sublime and emacs key bindings.
- Added toggle fold command for default key bindings
- Cursor can now move past fold markers without clearing them
- Prevent folding when no lines would be folded.
- Deleting a fold marker (via delete key) now unfolds the content instead of deleting whole region, similar to backspace key.
- Unfold and toggle fold commands now work when used on unfolded content that follows a fold marker, even if that content is technically on a different line.
- Fixed first heading not being foldable if it was also the first line in the document
- Fixed repeatedly folding the same line creating nested fold markers that hade to be cleared multiple times
- Fixed one cause of repeated fold markers appearing on the same line
- Fixed more than three periods at the end of a heading getting folded as well (folding is now limited to the last three periods).
- Fixed fold marker getting deleted prematurely when backspacing
- Fix deleting characters on lines after folds sometimes unfolding above lines
- Workaround (read: hack) for cursor not appearing next to fold markers. Still occurs in one case
- Fixed deleting a fold marker sometimes unfolding a nested marker as well